- You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house.. There are two
roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly,
but is very plain and boring. The other is significantly longer but is
full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one do you take
to get your significant other's house, short or long?
- On the way you see 2 rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other
full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend, of any
color combination. What number of white and red do you pick? (you can pick
all of one or any combo of the two)
- You finally get to their house. A family member answers the door.
You can have them get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself. Which do
- You go up to you boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You
decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the windowsill or on the bed?
- Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend go to sleep in
separate rooms. In the morning when its time to wake up you go in
their room and check on them. When you arrive, are they awake or asleep?
- Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain road or the
longer, more interesting road?
Find the answers below...
Now the Answers...
- The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. If you
take the short road, you fall in love quickly and easily. If you take the long
road, you take your time and do not fall in love as easily.
- The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship,
while the number of white represents what you expect in return. For
example, if you chose 18 red and 2 white, you give 90% and expect 10% in
- This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship
problems. If you asked the family member to get your significant
other, then you like to avoid problems and hope that they will solve themselves.
If you went to get them yourself, then you are a more direct person and like
to work out problems immediately.
- The placement of roses determines how much you like to see your
boy/girlfriend. Placing them on the bed means you like to see them a
lot, while placing them on the windowsill means that you are alright with
not seeing them as much.
- This is representative of your attitude towards their personality.
If you find them asleep, you love your boy/girlfriend the way they are. If
you find them awake, you expect them to change for you.
- The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. If
you chose the short road, you fall out of love easily. If you chose the
longer one, you will tend to stay in love for a long time.
Note: That test is for entertainment only. It is not scientific. Don't be fooled!